Issue CIII, the first of our 18th subscription year, will head to print this Wednesday!
Inside this newest issue of EUROHISTORY readers will find articles on the following topics:
1. Prince Maurice of Battenberg, by Marlene Eilers Koenig
2. Queluz: An Elegant Royal Palace, by Greg King
3. Italy Enters the Great War, by Janet Ashton
4. Who Is In the Photo: Grand Duchess Anastasia Mikhailovna and Her Descendants, by Ilana D. Miller
5. The Nassaus of Luxembourg: An Interdisciplinary Discussion, by Roberto Cortez González Ph.D.
6. Book Reviews
7. Royal News
The magazine's printing and binding is changing! From this issue onward, the printing will be similar to that found inside our photo books and the binding will be the same as our soft-back books. This will greatly increase the overall quality of the magazine, even though printing time will increase from 1 week to 4 weeks. However, because of our increased subscription numbers, we can bring you these improvements without increasing the yearly subscription rate!
Not only are we revamping the magazine, but we have two books in production: ROYAL GATHERINGS, Volume II: 1914-1939 and MARIA PIA, Queen of Portugal.
The second installment of the ROYAL GATHERINGS series ships to us on April 9. MARIA PIA will be here the first week of May 2015!
These are very exciting times for us!