Very happy to announce that ERHJ Issue LXXVIII (December 2010) will go to print tomorrow!
This puts us back on schedule and both Issues LXXVII and LXXVIII will mail together, along with renewals, to all subscribers.
Inside ERHJ LXXVIII readers will find the following articles:
1. The Triumphs, Tragedies, and Scandals of Kaiser Wilhelm II's Daughters-in-Law
2. Obituary: Princess Irmingard of Bavaria
3. Royal Book Reviews
4. An Invitation to the Coronation of Tsar Nicholas II
5. Karl Friedrich Schinkel – Royal Architect
6. A Polish Habsburg – Princess Marie Christine of Altenburg
7. The Engagement of Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton
8. Collecting Royal Commemorative China
9. Royal News