Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Year Ago a Quiet Prince Passed Away...Alexander of Belgium

After reading a report on the exhibition commemorating Prince Alexander of Belgium's life, I thought that some of you may not have read a rather nice obituary The Telegraph published last year.

I met Prince Alexander several times. Once we ran into him and Princess Lea at the Beau Rivage Hotel in Geneva. We sat and had some drinks and spent a good time talking about various topics. In the background Latin American music played and Princess Lea asked if I danced to this sort of music. I said yes. She told me she wanted to learn how to dance it, "not me," said Prince Alexander, to which his wife replied, "Oh, don't I know!"








http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/royalty-obituaries/6835065/HRH-Prince-Alexandre-of-the-Belgians.html

No comments:

Post a Comment